- Train the Trainer (One to One Training Techniques)
- Effective Leadership Skills
- Interviewing & Selection Skills
- Appraisal / Performance Management Techniques
- Employment Legislation for Leaders
- Conducting Grievance Interviews
- Conducting Corrective Action / Disciplinary Interviews
- Customer Focus Awareness
- Complaint Handling Skills
- Mystery Guest / Customer Audits
Companies and teams are continuously being challenged to adapt and improve to meet changing market demands as well as business and individual goals. Monies invested into training must reap rewards for the host company and for individual team members.
Sue believes it is essential to clearly define goals and objectives in advance of any training taking place. To assist in this process, Sue can complete a ‘Mystery Guest Audits’ to identify training gaps/needs in the overall service experience. From information gathered, Sue can then effectively design bespoke training programmes whose aims are to achieve the goals and targets identified.
Sue carries out training courses combining her in-depth knowledge with energy and passion. She encourages interaction by drawing from the shared experiences of delegates present to ensure a positive and enjoyable learning outcome is achieved by all.